Canada is just one among the few preferred destinations of immigrants and this is a result of the fact that it contributes to the”Liveability ranking”. The nation offers the best healthcare, safety, education, culture and environment and much more to be in best location to live. The easiest way to immigrate to Canada for those who desire to is through the Canada Express Entry program, which is a new system introduced in 2015 to handle immigration to Canada on skilled work experience.
The Express Entry system allows you to become a permanent resident in Canada readily under the following programs:
· Federal Skilled Worker Program
· Federal Skilled Trades Program
· Canadian Experience Class
Additionally, the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), under which a province or territory nominate a candidate, also works under the Express Entry system.
To apply through the Express Entry system, you have to:
1. Have your Express Entry profile online by giving details such as your skills, language ability, education, work experience and other pertinent particulars. Once the information provided in the profile is found to be qualified, you’ll enter in the Express Entry pool.
2. You’re ranked in the pool using the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) determined by the abilities and experience, education, language ability and other factors provided in your profile. Where you score the highest, you are invited to apply for the particular program within 90 days of this invitation.
Canadian provinces and territories have their own immigration programs and eligibility criteria to choose skilled or semi-skilled workers under the PNP. Where you would like to migrate as a provincial nominee, you want to find necessary skills, work experience and education so you can be part of the community that contributes to the rise of the respective province and nation. However, the nomination guidelines change Depending on the state you are applying for and the nomination can be:
· Under a Non-Express Entry Stream, where you are required to go through a paper-based application process and verify your eligibility and nomination from a particular province or territory.
· Under the Express Entry Stream of a province, where you need to fulfill the requirements and minimum criteria for the Express Entry. However, you are expected to fulfill at least one of the immigration program requirements the system covers.
Eligibility Requirements for Skilled Migration Programs
As a skilled worker or professional, you can easily migrate to Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker, Federal Skilled Trades and Canadian Experience Class programs easily if you meet the following minimum eligibility requirements.
Work experience: For any of the three programs mentioned, you need work experience of minimum one year or two decades, either fulltime or part-time of equal amount in the past ten, five years or three decades.
Language Skills: Meet the language skills for speaking, reading, listening and writing required in English or French.
Instruction : An educational qualification of degree, diploma or certificate which can be either a Canadian or foreign educational credential from or equal to a Canadian secondary or post-secondary school if you’re applying for the Federal Skilled Worker program.
Financial Status: You want to prove that you’ve got sufficient money to support yourself, as well as your family in Canada.